No alcohol – maintaining the stand and feeling better for it. It also impacts on #2
- Mindful eating – this, it has to be said, is easier at home than at work. It is also easier home alone, but one of the issues was eating with others when I didn't feel like it, so it is only to be expected. However, getting to know my food on a more intimate basis, makes it feel like it's doing me more good when I eat it.
- Daily body scan – No, no, no. Not getting it. Twitching away, sigh
- Charity shop shopping – not today, but did leaf through a magazine and thought to myself how much I didn't need all the pretty things
- Mindful breathing every hour – Yes, yes,yes. This one is working. I am sure my blood pressure and heart rate are reducing, no seriously
- Remembering my friends – Wow, I do love this change. Try it, just one day. It lightens the load.
- Smiling regularly – Have a new addition to this. Have prescribed myself one funny half hour programme daily! A good chortle, laugh out loud stuff. Will let you know how it goes
- Help if and when I can – Ah yes, I think this one needs more work
- Italian conversation class – I will get off to the library soon and find me a CD to make a start before my class.